1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrade 3.52? Or can you play games anyway?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Vacant11, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Vacant11

Vacant11 Guest

Hey,Im a complete newbie and upgraded to a 3.52 (Thought i was clever at the time,Obviously not) Is there any news on a downgrader yet or can you play games off the memory stick anyway by putting the iso on it and that?

Take it easy on me guys!

Thanks in advance!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The only way to downgrade from 3.52 to 1.50 then to CFW is using Pandora's Battery unbricker/downgrader.

You will need to know someone with a PSP that has 1.50 or CFW on their PSP to create the Pandora battery.

Here is a GUIDE on how to create it.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  3. ng2007

ng2007 Regular member

If you don't know anybody with 1.50 or custom firmware go HERE and find someone that doesn't live far from you so they could help you to downgrade

Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  4. Vacant11

Vacant11 Guest

Thanks for the help guys,So theres no way to play games of my memory stick with out this pandoras battery thing? Or can i still put the iso on the stick and that.

Cheers again

5. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

you can still put them on your stick but they won't work without custom firmware,just find someone to make the battery for you