1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgradeable?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ke7q, Nov 15, 2007.

1. ke7q

ke7q Member

I have asked on a few sites and gotten mixed messages on weather or not I can downgrade my PSP to 1.5 without buying GTA or Lummies or whatever.

I have version 2.82, but I have that motherboard thinggy that says "IC1003".

If you can't already tell im a total narb at this stuff so please help me.
    thanks a ton

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you just missed the boat. 2.80 and under can be done without any games.

you will need the unpatched gta: lcs. you can find the guide HERE. choose 2.81-3.03 any motherboard section.

3. ke7q

ke7q Member

Aww darn, so the person who told me anything would work with my motherboard was wrong :(?
    Ok then, how do you know if when you buy GTA that it is the unpatched version? or do you just have to guess?

4. ke7q

ke7q Member

Oh one more narb question before I stop buggin you people... If I just rented the game (my blockbuster rents PSP games) would that work? Is there any chance of damage to the game istelf?

5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you will need to look at the ulus number, found on the side of the umd case; it's right under the ps2 controller.

look for ulus 10041. that's the unpatched u.s. version.

if you rent the game, look very closely at the disc. you can find the ulus number there.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2007