1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading 2.81

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Smurff, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

I've got 2 psp's that i'm downgrading by Friday, one is a 2.81 and one is a 2.6 neither are TA-082 if that matters, as i've not downgraded anything above a 2.0 before i'm not quite sure what the best route is?

Suggestions?

Of course i'm not a PSP newb either, so don't start w/ the search first crap, since it's a bit harder to find stuff since the PSP forum got split 4ways and not everything is in the right spot, hopefully one of the other OG's here can give me some quick advice on this. links appreciated as well (hopefully some somewhere trustworthy)

screw the 2.6 question, i'm in the process of that now, thanks to psp-hacks and DAX easy downgrader deal, so how about some advice on the 2.81 downgrading?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

crap-forget the double post.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2007
  3. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

ull need the unpatched version of gta:lcs and will have to upgrade to 3.01 i think it is.
    use the link in my sig. iv done a few 2.81's with it.

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

i've got the GTA, had it for a long long time now, thanks for the link, that psp isn't infront of me, so i'll try it tomorrow when i get my hands on it. if all goes well when i head to Vegas on Sat. this will be in our carry on.

3.03OEB PSP w/ 4GB stick
    3.03OEB PSP w/ 2GB stick
    3.03OEB PSP w/ 1GB stick

5. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

no bother mate. how come you got 3 psp's?

6. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

Mine is the one w/ the 4GB
    2GB is my wifes
    1GB is my wifes little brothers.

mine and hers were original 1.5's she updated to play sims and crap wasn't much into homebrew, till i gave her my 2gb card when i got my 4gb.

his was a 2.5 original upgraded to 2.81 for VCS and now he wants homebrew again (we swapped his and hers a while back and then he upgraded it from 1.5 to 2.81 to play VCS)

7. djmazz

djmazz Regular member