1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading 3.03 HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pimpit95, Apr 7, 2007.

1. pimpit95

pimpit95 Guest

My psp doesn't want to downgrade from 3.03 HEN to 1.5 I loaded the 1.5 eboot as update.pbp and when I go to the x.yz updater the screen turns blue and starts loading then i get
    Extracting special prx's from phb...
    invalid pbp

So how can I get this to load. Thanks

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

It will work if you follow the readmes exactly. This is how people brick there PSP's, like you, you didn't follow the instructions or it would of worked fine. Just format your memory stick and copy all of the files in the correct places and try again.

3. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

It happened to me once with my friend's PSP. But I backed-up his PSP then formatted it, then disk cleaned it and then de-fragmented it. Then it worked. or maybe i got lucky?

4. pimpit95

pimpit95 Guest

Well lets see I must have got the first part right so the psp would go to 3.03 hen correct??? So that means that the update.pbp must be wrong

5. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Yep, try it again.

6. pimpit95

pimpit95 Guest

darn i have tryed it twice I can get my psp to go to 3.03 hen but the same thing happens when i go past that

this image is where i put the msroot folder
    [​IMG]

and this is where i put the update
    [​IMG]