1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOWNGRADING 3.03 HELP!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PAlinkRK, Apr 19, 2007.

1. PAlinkRK

PAlinkRK Member

I there any way I can downgrade my v3.03 psp to v1.5 without the original GTA:LCS game?? cuz i got the game, but it aint the original v2.00 one.

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

this has been answered.

reffer to the forum guide to learn how to use the search function!

3. PAlinkRK

PAlinkRK Member

but none of them have really given me any information that I already do not know!!

Ok, I have not even attempted to try and downgrade my version 3.03 psp only because I haven't found a file that has guarantee of no bricking or a site that shows how to unbrick your own psp. Another reason I haven't is because I don't have the version 2.00 GTA, i got the game, but it isn't version 2.00. Any suggestions on how I can go about in getting my materials in order to downgrade my psp?

4. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

touran you seem to do alot of telling people to use search function etc etc you got three of my posts closed because you said the answers were already posted and they were'nt try answering people and not just telling them to search.

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@Frog1

Not to play the role of a Moderator. But look at touran22's status he/she is a Afterdawn Addict. While that doesnt mean he/she is always right it means that he/she has been doing the right thing long enough on these forums to achieve that rank without being kicked off.

So guit flaming him. Learn to use search, it is part of the rules you agreed to, to not create a post that already exists. So all these threads like "when will a downgrader for a version 3.XX psp come out" are all essentially "illegal" threads because they all already have answers.

6. stump93

stump93 Member

let me ask you this, maybe it will answer your question. if you didnt need to have the unpatched version to downgrade than why does the tutorial say do? If there was a way to downgrade without GTA:LCS when why is it the only tutorial posted? if there was a way to downgrade without it then why is the only talked about downgrader? Because i know for a fact if there was a downgrader that didnt need GTA:LCS, the current method (using GTA:LCS) of downgrading wouldnt be used.

7. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

@ peainapod

so what he is an after dawn addict big deal. he should therefore be able to answer my qhestions. he directed me to threads i had already looked at that did not answer my questions and then got my threads closed so no one else would answer them. search they say, mayby i have bloody searched and couldnt find the answer.

8. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Well let me teach you something. Type "downgrade 3.03" in the Afterdawn search box and you will get this....

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/495323

It is the second result on the list. And here is the title of the thread "downgrade 3.03 w/o GTA LCS?".

You must not have looked that hard as that is pretty easy to spot as a answer to the question.

9. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

i wasnt talking about the question in this thread i was refering to my questions previously all i was trying to say is that sometimes if people have the time to read a thread then mayby a quick answer wouldnt hurt. my gripe isnt with you peainapod you obviously just answered this other guys question good on you. it edited me when i ask a simple question that required a one word reply like yes or no and then somebody goes to the trouble to right a paragraph on why i should search i know i have to search and i do but sometimes you just cant find the answer you where looking for.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  10. snake8899

snake8899 Guest

Frog1, you gotta remember, a lot of people here aren't that nice to n00bs, I've been browsing this forum for a while now,and I probably would've become a member sooner, except that even the Moderators here seem to have attitude problems. As a moderator of a forum myself, it's pretty disrespectful the way some of you treat people here, especially new members. Get a life.

11. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

i think that is what i was getting at thanks snake and it also seems to be the addicts that are the worst. i have had a profile in this forum before but because i changed my internet provider and my email i lost my details. i happened to be a senior member before not that it should make a difference but mayby i should start all my questions with " I am not really a noob " noobs are the ones that really need the help which is what these forums are for.

12. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@Frog1

I do take the time to reply to threads. Even if the thread may have been already answered. But I have one exception to that rule, and that is that if a thread is started in a "Console Forum" I dont give it the type of reply I usually would because it has most likely already been asked 10+ times. For example, how many threads have been started asking when such and such firmware will have a downgrader being released? TONS, and many people are sick of it. Me included. And for this thread I simply started going at it with you because of your first post. I saw you as being unfair to touran22.

13. Frog1

Frog1 Regular member

that is a fair enough reply i agree that some obvious questions as the one you stated have been a bit over done. i got into touran because he closed all of my threads which hadnt already been answered as he claimed. the threads he directed me to answered some of my problems but not all of them. he had them closed before anybody else had a chance to reply. i keep seeing his name pop up at the end of threads that have been closed and he comes across as the afterdawn neighbour hood watch committee. i was annoyed with him before i read this thread and then i saw his reply and i ticked me off some more. i have since gone to another forum which answered my questions almost immediatly. this forum is full of helpful solutions and people to help you out. i just hope in the future i dont come across touran much.

14. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

snake8899,

Since you like our site and community so little I just did both of us a big favor.

Frog1,

If you have a problem with someone or something here you need to PM me and I'll do what I can for you. Confronting people in the forums makes my job more complicated ;)

Pea,

'Sup buddy :)

touran22,

Check your pm's mi amigo.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  15. PAlinkRK

PAlinkRK Member

another question since mine wasn't answered, where can i BUY a psp-devolution chip????

16. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@Frog1,

I guess we are not that different in the end. You on one hand get irritated by overly "god/mod like" members, and me? Well I get irritated by n00bs cruising around in the console threads starting threads with similar threads that have already been started/answered.

So I do apologize if I "stepped on your toes", I hope you have get the answers to your questions and if you ever need anything feel free to send me a private message.