1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading a 3.03 psp to 1.5 w/ GTA LCS HELP!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by somename5, Jun 16, 2007.

1. somename5

somename5 Member

I got all da files i need and GTA LCS. But wen i go to load the game nothing happens, the UMD doesnt appear under the game icon,

p.s no games appear under the game icon,

can this be fixed or is it tha ma umd/laser or wat ever is broken

if so0o is there any other way i can downgarde that does not need GTA LCS or anyother ggame

will be adding a youtube of my problem

thxx in advance!!!

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

find some way of fixing ur laser, maybe GENTLY rub it with a dry cloth. there is no other way to downgrade the 3.03. u need gta lcs.

3. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Have you tried doing UMD load when you turn on your psp (enable it in settings) If not then there is somthing wrong with your lazer definately... :(

4. somename5

somename5 Member

yup tried it(N):(, i can hear the umd spinnig and the lil circle thing in the bottom right conner appears, bu it doesnt load
    and after about 10-20min a mssg pops up sayin "The Game Cannot be Read"!!!

Help? any way of downgrading wit out a umd

5. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

If your psp is still under warranty replace it... if not and you really want a 1.5 then sell it and by a 1.5 off ebay. Sorry that i cant help.

6. somename5

somename5 Member

no warranty(N):( wish i can sell it, might not be able to cuz the umd drive not wokrin and i dun got a ebay account(N):( thxx for da help thou