1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading a 3.52 to 1.50??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Yukmizzle, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Yukmizzle

Yukmizzle Guest

ive searched around this website and im not quite sure so please bear with me...

i bought a psp 2 days ago from ebay (just so i could save money on games by playing from my memory stick)

but ive read on this site that its only possible on a 1.50 version so im kind of gutted, is there anyway to play games at all?? or did i just get unlucky in buying this particular version?

thanks in advance!

2. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

course you can play games from ur mem stick with any psp.....
    however you do need to downgrade ur psp first, as ur on 3.52 you will need a pandora battery by making one of these you can downgrade to 1.50 and upgrade to custom firmware,
    google pandora.

3. Galick

Galick Guest

Yes, you can play UMD games of course >_>

once (if) you downgrade you can play homebrew games on your PSP from you Mem stick
    Note: Type DOWNGRADE in the search bar to get some more help on that...

4. Yukmizzle

Yukmizzle Guest

thank you for the fast reply, im on it right now, if i have any problems ill post back, thanks again anyway

5. Yukmizzle

Yukmizzle Guest

i searches and came across this...

what is a jigkick battery and where do i get one??

6. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

you have to create a jig kick battery and you also have to convert your mem stick into a magic mem stick,
    but you can't make these with sony firmware you have to have access to a 1.50 firmware psp or a psp on custom firmware.
    if u havn't you can buy these ready made from ebay but it will set you back about £25
    if you wann try make 1 yourself search qj (google it) for the pandora easy installer