1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading a psp fw...

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by l3onl0ck, Nov 27, 2007.

1. l3onl0ck

l3onl0ck Member

is it possible to downgrade my psp fw 3.60 to a lower fw without the use of gta:lcs/ and the pandora's battery?i also have the psp slim btw

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Nope. On PSP you slim, you can't dwongrade. You can only go to CFW 3.60 M33 or 3.71 M33. The best is the latest, 3.71 M33-3 and you need Pandora's Battery. If you don't have one or don't want to, contact dEEz_nUtz via PM (private message) using AfterDawn and you can send your PSP to him and he'll do it for free. All you have to pay is both way shipping!

3. Shinobe

Shinobe Member

Born pirate here, and finally got on the bandwagon and got a psp slim fm 3.72

And ofcourse I want to do is convert all my old games and download new ones and yadda yadda yah.

So Im doing alot of looking around and trying to learn stuff on my own. I guess the only fm I can use are the for mentioned ones? and what is the significance of this pandoras battery and what is it exactly?

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Pandora's Battery is used to unbrick and to downgrade a PSP. As a matter of fact, you have 3.72 so you need Pandora's Battery if you want to get to a CFW to play ISOs and more.

5. Shinobe

Shinobe Member

Found noobz terminology, Gotta better understand. So My first steps are some how acquiring pandoras battery and downgrading to 1.50 and then back up ?

6. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

If you have a FAT PSP, yes. If you have a SLIM PSP then it just goes up to a CFW.

7. Shinobe

Shinobe Member

8. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

9. Shinobe

Shinobe Member

Wow that kinda sucks. Gotta go buy more shit. Ok can you point me in the direction of a psp video converter for instance if I wanted to convert avi format to what ever format the psp uses?

10. LeadBaron

LeadBaron Regular member