1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading my TA-082 PSP FW 2.71 and Running HEND

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Darkflea, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Darkflea

Darkflea Member

Hi guys, Noobie here. I know that there is a lot of threads regarding my subject. I've red Dark_AleX's instruction on how to downgrade ny psp but i have a few questions.......

1. the instruction say to download the official sony 1.50 eboot, isn't the eboot.pbp that came with the zip file already it? cuz i've also downloaded a sony 1.5 eboot.pbp with a 13.5mb file but the one with the zip is only 63kb only. which one should i use??? and where is the update.pbp???

2. running the HEND....
    if i run Hend, should it reboot? cuz sometimes it the screen turned blue then it turns off. any indication on how i would know if its already running??

Sorry guys for my questions, just trying to make sure. don't wanna make my psp become a paperweight. thanks

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

3. Darkflea

Darkflea Member

Thanks, i was able to run the hend after a few reboots.

but im still wonderin the link that you gave?? I've seen a similar update that thay say is for MPH Downgrader?? how will i know if the updated eboot is what dark_alex is talking about?

the downgrader that dark_alex made, it already has a eboot.php(64kb) on the update folder...... is that the eboot im gonna use or should it be overwritten with the eboot(13.22mb) size file???

Thanks again......

4. Darkflea

Darkflea Member

Ey, guys thank. i was able to downgrade it to 1.5 f/w now my next problem is what emulator im gonna need to run the iso and eboot.pbp games... any suggestions???

5. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

6. Darkflea

Darkflea Member

Thanks, ill check it out

7. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

upgrade to 3.03oe-c or above(aslong as its custom firmware) and iso's and psx games will run without the use of any loaders.

8. Darkflea

Darkflea Member

Already upgraded it to 303 oe-C. I tried the iso and worked fine. but what do you mean by the psx?? is psx a file extention or a term??

btw, iv'e downloaded a game Final Fantasy Tactics, the filename is eboot.pbp what should i do to make it run??

9. Darkflea

Darkflea Member

i Was able to make the eboot game run. you just have to make a new folder at the /psp/game and place the eboot.pbp there and there you have it..... thanks alot to all the peepsthat helped me and none to those who didn't lolz :p