1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading official fw 3.71

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ball4real, Dec 6, 2007.

1. ball4real

ball4real Member

look i kno there are probly a number of diff threads on this but i really need help.

i have a FAT psp official fw 3.71 and i want to kno if there is any other way to downgrade it besides pandora's battery. if there isnt does any1 kno if there is gonna be a downgrader for it realeased???

please reply asap

Thanks in advance
    jeremy

2. tmbm

tmbm Regular member

ball4real could be soon but the last downgrader was 2.80 without a game

3. drakex

drakex Regular member

For once, what he said and for seconds, after pandora, I guess NOONE will never create another downgrades, as pandora can downgrade any firmware, including the new ones... so pretty much NO, you need to have pandora battery and magic stick to downgrade any firmware above 3.51

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

There are a number of threads out there asking and have been answered on this subject. So instead of starting a new thread asking the same question for the 100th time search for those threads that you clearly know that are out there.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007
  5. ball4real

ball4real Member

ok thanks for help anyway