1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downgrading psp fw from 3.10 to 3.03 or anything like 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by beachwad, May 19, 2007.

1. beachwad

beachwad Member

ok im THE NOOB OF ALL NOOBS at this whole psp homebrewing etc, and ive just been reading around for like 30 minutes and am very confused. anyways, i would like to know if there's an easier way to downgrade my psps fw from 3.10 to 3.03 or 1.5 than this whole download a zipped file from some random place, changing a bunch of files around, creating new files in my psp/game folder, and getting lost. is there a simple boot.pbp or boot.psp file that can backtrack to either 3.03 or 1.5? like i can just download, slap in psp/games/update and turn on my psp and run it after going to games then scrolling down to memory card?! that would be great, and please have some patience here because i dont know what's going on that much and might have mis explained a few things, feel free to ask me what i meant etc. thankyou and PLZ help!

2. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

3.10 cant be downgraded, sell it or wait for a downgrader to surface.