1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading SLIM PSP with 3.71 M33 CUSTOM firmware?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Tomatofur, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Tomatofur

Tomatofur Member

Is there a way to downgrade my PSP Slim, currently 3.71 M33, to 3.60 M33? I have Pandora's Battery and Totalnewbi memory stick installer. It was 3.6, upgraded to 3.6 M33, then to 3.71M33 but a game doesn't work and I'm looking for a way to get back to 3.60 M33.

Also I was wondering if 3.6 M33 totalnewbi installer will work on a fat PSP.

Thanks a lot.

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Umm why would you want to downgrade to 3.60 M33 for? 3.71 M33 has all the new features and works better and has secured the risk for bricking. But I do recommend you upgrade to 3.71 M33-3, just add that patch, takes a minute. Download it HERE.

To your second question, if you're talking about this guide HERE then yes.

3. Tomatofur

Tomatofur Member

Thanks. Yes I have just updated but my torrented game still will not work. Another one will. I have heard this may be because the guy who compiled the torrent did something to save space. I'm not sure if it's connected with 3.71 m33 but some say it is unstable so I thought it might be causing the game to not work. I will try copying from a UMD and seeing if that works. But it seems that games not working on 3.71 aren't widespread and I think this is not 3.71's fault anyway, so I guess I don't need to go back. Can anyone calrify anything I just said? Thanks.

4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

It's not that the ISO was compressed to fit the torrent space, it was just an untested bad rip.