1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downgrading with Lumines and using macs

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by king1984, Sep 7, 2007.

1. king1984

king1984 Member

Hi im at stage where im searching for downgrading pack that can work on mac and the lumines save. As you can guess im a cluelesss newbie but im puzzled as to whether any software will run on psp or mac, pls help feel im so close...

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

if this is waht youre saying....you cant downgrade without lumines... (unless u have a friend with hb psp and u makee pandora)... anyways it should work on mac....although u need winrar and i dunt have much experience with mac but im guessing that mac doesnt have winrar(maybe its own little thing tho)...as long as you get the files in ur psp doesnt really matter what pc/mac its from (i think)...if you cant extract....ill be happy to put up the files.

3. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Mac has Stuff-it if I remember correctly... I haven't used a Mac in forever, but when I did, the program couldn't unzip a .rar file.

If they have to be in stuff-it format, I'd be more than willing to compress them for you, if you'd like.