1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

download games for wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by toddn149, Nov 15, 2007.

1. toddn149

toddn149 Member

Ok, I have searched this site and can't find what I am looking for. So, forgive the repost, if so.

I came across some Wii sites that you pay a one time activation fee and you get unlimited downloads of Wii games, and software to send them to your Wii. You only pay once and then get unlimited downloads. 1, how do they do this, and 2 does this really work?

Lastly, I haven't been on this site for a long time, and just got a Wii yesterday! Is there a site or thread that can explain all the options Wii comes with, ie internet access, downloading of old Nintendo games(I understand thats what Wii points are for), can you iso those old games and not have to download use Wii points, the ROMs. ect.

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

Software to send to the Wii? Oooook haha.

The ONLY way to play backups of your games on the Wii is by modding it with a modchip.

You can access an internet browser with the Wii by downloading it off of the Shop Channel. It also has some old games from the N64 era and before that.

There are emulators for the Wii but again, you'll have to chip your Wii.