1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download hub for Afterdawn NGC fans....

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by indienemo, Mar 9, 2005.

1. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Hi guys,

Ive set up a 'soulseek' p2p room for all users of Afterdawn GC forums, to start get the program 'Soulseek' from http://www.slsknet.org/ then configure it as you wish, when it is all setup go to the chat rooms list and click 'create room', then enter in 'Gamecube ISO', and click enter... it has to be spelt just like that....

Several users are already in the room and their are many tools, appz, and images for you to download, Most users have fast connections as well so youll always get a good speed, this is my way of giving something back to the forym, thanks, and welcome.

I have just upgraded my connection to 115kbps ISDN, so I for a start will run soulseek as often as I can.

2. Chibii

Chibii Guest

Do u also have a DC++ hub?

3. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Soulseek is a better system right now, if theres enough support for the Soulseek Room Ill do a DC++ one as well...

4. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

I didnt found anything gamecube related room from soulseek... is it offline, or do i have settings wrong?

5. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Like I said, only the most popular rooms are listed there... you have to right click that list and go to "create room" then put in "Gamecube ISO", spelt EXACTLY the same... Im not on it at them moment (Im at college most weekdays from 9.00-4.00 GMT) but the room will be hosted anyway 24/7. You guys should meet up in the room and get familiar with the interfaces and I'll meet up with you guys later on in there :)

6. Chibii

Chibii Guest

I will only join a Dc++ hub, and I will definitly join it if u host 1 :)

7. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Ive never really tried DC++ up to now, but soulseek is good at using bandwith and gives really good d/l speeds...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2005
  8. Chibii

Chibii Guest

ok I currently am in a good DC++ gamecube hub. if u would like
    to join click on quick connect and type:
    [bold]digiex.net:6000[/bold]
    these guys have a lot of NGC games.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2005
  9. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Ill give her a go, but Im expecting grade a material after that hype! ;)

10. LordMiL

LordMiL Member

man I can't get seem to get Soulseek to work, no matter what I try. Hopefully you'll get a DC hub setup soon because I really need a reliable place to get utils as i just modded a friend's GC.

Thanks

11. mkprk

mkprk Member

When I connect digiex through DC++ it first said I wasnt sharing enough, so I added a game. Now it says I dont have enought slots open, it needs 2. How do I change it?

12. LordMiL

LordMiL Member

You change the number of slots you have open under the settings menu in DC++.

i'd like to know what the address is that you are going to because I can't seem to get into digiex at all. It always says the request timed out if I try just digiex.net and connection refused by target machine when I try digiex.net:6000

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
  13. mkprk

mkprk Member

duh, I didnt even see it...

14. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Its under options then file sharing options... set number of upload slots to two... then youll get access!

Long live the two AD download hubs!

15. Chibii

Chibii Guest

Does anyone have Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3, so i can DL it fast from u?

16. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Lets not turn this thread into blatant piracy, but yeah I do have it... PM me.

17. LordMiL

LordMiL Member

So who here has been able to get digiex to work? I still can't seem to connect! Are there any other good DC hubs where I can get GC utils?

18. Chibii

Chibii Guest

my digiex works good
    if it doesn't work go to ur hublist and look for Gamecube. The hubs name is Gamecube Homebrew bla bla bla... it should be there.

19. LordMiL

LordMiL Member

man, I can't find it for the life of me. If I filter on the word Gamecube I only get 3 results: Dreamland, Sega Place, and UK's Finest. Could you maybe give me the full address and port to this place?

20. Chibii

Chibii Guest

it might be ur hublist
    I hope u know how to add a hublist and stuff :D
    try adding
    [bold]http://dc.selwerd.nl/hublist.xml.bz2[/bold]
    and then search again, if it doesn't work i wont be able to help u.