1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

download photos from my motorola c651.

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by jimrfish, May 9, 2007.

1. jimrfish

jimrfish Member

When I connect my phone per usb connection the hardware is recognised but prompt comes up to load driver.Have attempted to resolve and obtain assistance from Motorola without any luck. Would appreciate assistance in what to download and where from. Am running xp professional.

2. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

Download the drivers here,
    drivers

3. ian2684

ian2684 Guest

i have a problem with my motorola c651. i could not turn it on... pls help what would i do? pls... if you have a solution with my problem will you pls share it to me....

4. blivetNC

blivetNC Regular member

You can't turn your phone on? Foreplay is a good start.+
    What are you wearing? Have you tried wining and dining your phone? Soft romantic music may help, But seriously, we need a better description of what you have done to your phone, have you modded it at all, seem edited it? Installed any software, downloaded or installed and pirated software, games, tried to skin it? Have you gotten it wet or dropped it in the toilet?Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, if you have a completely unrelated question to the original topic, don't try to hijack the thread, start uour own thread, but better yet, use the search function and see if someone has already posted the same question and has already recieved an answer.