1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

download-problems

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by eleanore, Sep 6, 2004.

1. eleanore

eleanore Member

hi there everyone,

a few days ago i completely re-installed my computer after it was nearly crashed by all the trash and bullshit it had on it. i suspect that spyware was the problem downloaded on my computer by program's such as kazaa. now can anyone tell me which version of kazaa i can use without being blown away by all the spyware, pop-ups and other not-wanted stuff? thanks very much computer friends

greetz+luck, eleanore

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Eleanore !

A good alternatives to Kazaa , WinMx, Emule and others !! is :-

http://www.aresgalaxy.org/

Try it and let us know , many in here have tested and found it to be beyond their expectations !

Regards

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

*thread moved*

4. Mick69

Mick69 Guest

kazaa lite is exactly the same as kazaa except it doesnt have any spyware embedded in it. basically the've hacked the kazaa cilent and taken out all of the spyware/malware/adware and left you with a clean version of kazaa.

download it from here: http://www.smartdownloads.net/get-75.html

5. psx245

psx245 Regular member

kazaa lite rocks!! my speed with it is better than azureus. i open up the ports on my firewall for it and it gives better results.

6. ybear2

ybear2 Guest

ok if Kazaa rocks for you maybe you can help me. I have KazaaLiteK+++ and it will not dowmload other people can upload from me but I get nothing but more sources message have tried different songs different artists but can't get anything to download. I may have messed up my settings in options so i really need some help. I have DSl and Linksys wireless router. Hope you can help me. Would consider trying something else but I need help uninstalling Kazaa without losing the songs I have now.