1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Download PS2 Games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by 2IIPack, Apr 9, 2006.

1. 2IIPack

2IIPack Guest

Where is a good place that I would be able to downlaod a PS2 ISO Image of a game? Like a place like Limewire or Napster or WinMIX or something? If you have any ideas please let me know and I'll surely thank you. Thanks.

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. i_suck

i_suck Guest

torrent

4. 2IIPack

2IIPack Guest

So could you give me a good address of a site I can get these from. I'll apreciate it.

5. i_suck

i_suck Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2006
  6. 2IIPack

2IIPack Guest

Thanks! Do you do it? If so what site do you get yours from?

7. i_suck

i_suck Guest

torrentleech, but it's closed for sign up right now.

8. 2IIPack

2IIPack Guest

O, well just let me know when it opens again alright? Thanks a lot.

9. K4kashi

K4kashi Regular member

Use www.solops2.com

10. Jedirafay

Jedirafay Member

You also need to forward a port in your router if you plan on getting any good speeds

portforward.com

I like to use torrentspy.com, torrentz.com, and gamestorrents.com (that sites in spanish, but you can still figure out where the search is and stuff)

11. GregI

GregI Guest

have u read the faq this is all illegal u all should get banned for posting links to torrent sites.

12. K4kashi

K4kashi Regular member

Its against the rules to post DIRECT links to pirated material,but not torrent sites.

From the FAQ

Case: Links to sites offering possibly pirated content (including torrent files and ed2k links). PERMITTED

Maybe your the one who should read the FAQ before you start bitchin at people.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
  13. prinzz

prinzz Member

can somebody help me. what kind of files am i looking for when i download iso files form online. sites like isohunt. also how do i burn these files. do i use dvd decrypter or alcohol??

14. joonbugg

joonbugg Member

I use DVD Decrypter to burn all my games. It is one of the few programs that let you burn at 1x speed. I use it for all my Xbox and PS2 games. Alcohol 120% is a very good program as well, but I only use it to mount images for PC games.

Once you download an Iso, If its one file, then it is usually ready to be burned right away. Use DVD Decrypter and burn it at the slowest speed. If the Iso is in multiple files, like 20 or 30 of them, then you probably have to use Winrar to extract them. If you have Winrar installed, double click on the first rar file, then pick a location you want the iso to be located at. After you pick a location, wait until the iso is done extracting, then you will have your 1 iso file. It should be ready to burn then.

15. prinzz

prinzz Member

ok. this is the prob i have. i downloaded a gundam wing game and it was zip, when i unzipped it i had only one file, a bin file. i tried burning it with dvd decrypter but it didn't allow it. in this case what do i do?? also what do i do when i unzip a file and i have a lot of files but no iso file?

16. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Well, remember that when they are downloaded from public trackers, there is a chance there will be something wrong with the release unlike private trackers. Anyway, install WinRAR and extract all those files. Then mode>iso>write choose the ISO file and burn it at half max speed on high quality media.

-Mike

17. prinzz

prinzz Member

the gundam game i downloaded was already zipped. when i unzipped it it had only a bin file. no cue or any other file. i tried the winrar thing you told me and there isn't any other file. also how do you burn no dvd ps2 games. i downloaded some and when i unzipped, it has all these files(irx,afs etc), no iso.

18. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Hmm, sounds like you are unzipping an ISO if you are getting IRX files.. anyway, looks like you will have to make a cue file.

.CUE can be made with just Notepad. A typical Playstation(One or 2) .CUE file looks like this:

FILE "image-name.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 1 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 1 00:00:00

Obviously replacing the image-name with the real file name. ie. If this game was called Gundam Mobile Suit then it would be the following -

FILE "GUNAM MOBILE SUIT.BIN" BINARY
    TRACK 1 MODE2/2352
    INDEX 1 00:00:00

Then on notepad click file>save>Gundam mobile suit.cue
    And click the drop down box at the botom and choose all files.

-Mike

19. prinzz

prinzz Member

ok. i used notepad to create the .cue but i dont understand what you ment by the drop down box. where is that?? also the Gundam game only had a bin file. no extras. the other game that gave me the irx when unzipped was win 11. the soccer game. how do i approach burning that.

20. punk2181

punk2181 Member

a good place to look for downloads is bitcomet!
    search in google for it
    thank me later

21. geoffbob3

geoffbob3 Regular member

newsgroups always dl @capacity