1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

download songs

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by bevdavies, Jul 1, 2002.

1. bevdavies

bevdavies Member

can someone please help me, i have downloaded a song from winmx to see where it goes to for when i make a c.d. i completed the song, but i can not find where it is, i looked in my shared folder, and i looked in my music, but i can not find it, if someone uses winmx, can you please let me know here my song is thank you

Last edited: Jul 8, 2002
  2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

3. ragehail

ragehail Guest

dont use dc its trash .use filetopia or blubster and while were on the subject winmx is trash to for video and iso use edonkey or filetopia .mp3 i would use blubster.and did you try the search in windows?

4. bevdavies

bevdavies Member

i downloaded filetopia, but i do not know how to use ity, can you please explain how to search for songs or films please

5. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Moved to file sharing department.

6. bevdavies

bevdavies Member

i tried dc ++ and it only states north america or belguim, and i live in the united kingdom, please help me on downloading thank you

7. hatcheck

hatcheck Guest

check what folder you have set the downloads to be placed into in winmx. If that doesn't help then use windows find files. enter the name of the file or enter *.mp3 (this will find all mp3 files on your hard drive.

Blubster is good, pretty fast (even for 56k) but suffers from too few users.
    I used songspy and didn't like it. Grokster/Kazaa have high levels of content, but doesn't really have the range of bit rates for the mp3s (higher bitrate = better quality mp3, it also means larger files. Standard bit rate is 128kbs, near cd quality is apparently 192kbs)