1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloaded games on hard drive?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by GaryJMitch24, Aug 14, 2015.

1. GaryJMitch24

GaryJMitch24 Newbie

I bought an Xbox 360 off someone a couple of weeks ago what's been flashed/modded? Idk. Either way I can play copied games and still play online.

Basically he's charging me £10 for 4 games.

However I've got a 500gb hard drive, just wanting to know if there is anyway to download, stealth and put them onto my hard drive to play?

Thanks for any info and advice in advance

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Thread will most likely be locked or deleted as your talking about piracy.

Answer to your question: not without running the iso through abgx360 then burning to dvd dl & preferably verbatim

If you don't really need live think about getting the 360 modded with an rgh chip then you can do exactly what you ask for,you can then use LiNK to play for free online.It is possible to get a xecuter chp that can be turned off to access live.Certain 360 consoles can't be rgh'd
    search youtube for rgh 360 not to be confused with jtag as that can only be done to fat 360's wit dash lower than v7 (rgh = modchip,,,jtag = sort of a softmod)

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Or learn to burn yourself, if 10 pounds is too expensive for you for 4 games, but actually it won't get much cheaper.