1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downloaded games problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by arkie3, Apr 5, 2012.

1. arkie3

arkie3 Member

hi
    ive bought an xbox360 320 GB slim console second hand and when ive connected it to xboxlive ive found out the console is banned.so ive bought another xbox360 4GB slim console which was fine and is all up and running on line.ive put the 320GB hdd from the banned console into the new 4GB console and when ive gone to my games on the menu screen the owner has left some downloaded full games on there (eg:MW3,GOW2).is it ok to run and install game updates of these games on my new unbanned console,cause i dont want to get my new one banned

2. arkie3

arkie3 Member

help anybody!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  3. arkie3

arkie3 Member

4. palwill

palwill Regular member

i dont know for sure, but if only the console was banned then you might be ok. was it modded?

5. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

You have too assume the banning was because of running ripped games & using a copy instead of original disc or running a slopply patched game,if you don't want to be banned use original discs only that includes any games on hdd that's the whole point of having one console for live & the other console that is not live for backed up games.Personally i'd get another hdd for live console unless you think it's worth the risk

6. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

I wouldn't risk that HDD.. chances are it was the out of region saves which got the first console banned and will get the next one banned and so on..

7. chubbs09

chubbs09 Member

ye just format the drive matey to be sure :)

chubbs