1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downloaded GTA san andreas .iso burning problem

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by pierogi, Oct 26, 2004.

1. pierogi

pierogi Member

i just downloaded grand theft auto san andreas, and i extracted the .ISO from the .rar file, then using DVD decrypter, i burned the image at 4x. after all that i put it into my friends ps2, using game shark to run the game we start the game up, without codes and it freezes. After trying combinations, me and my friend go to some korean kids house from school cause he has a modded ps2 that doesn't need gameshark. We put the burnt disk in, after waiting about 1 or 2 minutes it brings us to the red screen saying that it isn't a ps2 disk. blah blah. my burner is sony dual layer 12x max dvd-rw something like that too lazy to get the specs. oh and i figure i might be using cheap blanks dvd-r RiDATA..i'm not sure...

2. timnooij

timnooij Guest

Hi also downloaded san andreas. Did you download a file whit the this in the name Grand_thft_auto_san_Andreas_USA_ps2dvd_-Paranoid?
    if tried to extract it but he aks about par-o1 file whitch i dont have i have par-02 untill 45 but not 1 ? Maybe you can help me whit that. Later

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum. Thread moved.

4. pierogi

pierogi Member

ya, i did download from paranoid, i extracted the .ISO file and burned it and popped the disk in, and it loads forever, then just says error reading. what did you burn it with? i just extracted the par-gta5, first one to the right, after the MSinfo paranoid document. the .iso is about 4.19 GB. do you need all those par-gta5.r30 etc.?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004