1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downloaded psp games freezes screen

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by newboy999, Jan 1, 2008.

1. newboy999

newboy999 Member

Please help!!! I'm a newbie and I've just downloaded ISO (converted from cso as my psp won't play cso files) games into my PSP slim (On Dark Alex's 3.71 M33-4 fw). Before you ask: I've got a 1gb ms supported magicgate. CPU speed is 333hrz on 3.71 kernel. UMD Mode (OE isofs legacy -NO UMD-). Some games that I've downloaded works with no problems but other games, such as spiderman 3, plays at the beginning but when I press "X" button to start it just freezes and I then have to take the battery out to switch it off. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! HAPPY HASSLE FREE NEW YEAR!!

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

is the spiderman game the only one giving u problems? if so it's probley a bad rip.

3. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

4. newboy999

newboy999 Member

The other games giving me problems are Reel Fishing and Alpha Max3. The thing is they've all come from one source but the only one thing I can make sense of is that the ones that worked have less than 200MB and the ones that didn't worked have more than 200MB. Is there something in it? Thanks!

5. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Well try the troubleshooting guide and see if everythign's right, first. Or maybe it's just ironic. :p

6. newboy999

newboy999 Member

It was bad rips. Many Thanks guys for putting up with my petty predicament - lol. I've dl another spiderman game and it's running smoothly now.

7. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Glad it's working and no problem.

8. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

glad u got it sorted :)