1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloaded slayer

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by lowmover, Mar 7, 2004.

1. lowmover

lowmover Guest

I have just downloaded the new slayer and I would like to know if I have to double click on the iso file that comes with it(this takes me to easy cd creator and brings up the burning menu) and burn just like that. Or do I burn the iso file that takes me to easy cd creator. thanks

2. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

Dont use roxio use nero, its better.

3. Scot

Scot Regular member

Just select burn image in your burning program then pick the slayers.iso

4. lowmover

lowmover Guest

I downloaded nero and burned the slayer with that too. I had more trouble with nero than the slayer, so i decided to stick with roxio. I have tried burning it both ways and with both nero and roxio, it just will not read the boot disk. I have burned it to CD-r's,CD-RW's, and DVD's. Anymore advice.thanks

5. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Roxio = sucky
    Use Nero, listen to ppl on here...they tell you things to help you out. Use Nero and when it opens up, GO TO FILE ON THE MENU BAR. Then selct BURN IMAGE. Then it will ask you what iso you want to use...you pick your slayers iso and clikc burn. Make sure you burn it as slow as possilbe and finalize it. Dont use CD-r Use CD RW or DVDs.

6. lowmover

lowmover Guest

When I select write it tells me to select a place to save my image. I clicked on my burner drive and then it saves it to my drive without burning it. then I have an image file on my computer. then do click burn to a cd(if this the boot disk will not work) or do I double click the image and burn from there(takes me back to the same nero screen to save the image again). Both programs have not worked. thanks for the threads though.

7. Scot

Scot Regular member

You have to select your dvd drive in nero. If you downloaded it it probally isn't recognizing your burner. Did you register it? Load up nero, choose the recorder tab and see if your burner is in there, it it is select it. Then it is as simple as hitting the file tab, then burn image, then pick your .iso and hit burn.