1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downloaded "unsorted games" for psp thru bittorrents

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by lyndol, Aug 11, 2007.

1. lyndol

lyndol Member

Hi...can any one help on how to make the "unsorted games" files that I have downloaded work in psp. I have copied it to the iso folder but i didn't work because I know .iso and .cso file are the only file that is being read by psp with OE-A firmware installed.

I have downloaded a game with loads and loads of file, and there is no .iso or .cso file.

Can you please...tell me how to...

thanks...

2. tehsick

tehsick Regular member

what is the extension? are they psp games, or PSX games?

3. lyndol

lyndol Member

they are psp games, particularly, prince of persia and ridge racer 2. file extension are .001 , .002 and so on. they are rar files, extension files are very unfamiliar just like what I have mentioned earlier. you can open each file with the numerical extensions using winrar and a file is with this archive which is UMD966.ISO but all this numericaly extensioned files have .ISO inside it.
    it seems imposible for me to extract all file...it is almost 100 file..it is really "UNSORTED" as it say's on the torrent file.

I will never touch "unsorted" games...never again..

thanks anyway..

4. jctech6

jctech6 Guest

all those 001 files and such are all the same archive, so only one file will come out of the archive. The only reason it is like that is because the files were to big so they split it into parts. Just extract from 001 and youll get your game. Hope that helped

5. tehsick

tehsick Regular member

If there is only Ridge Racer and Prince of persia in the folder, there should only be two .rar files with part number 001.
    Simply open these files, hit extract, and it will open all the parts for you, leaving you with a single .iso file