1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOWNLOADING CONNECTION WAS LOST DURING DOWNLOAD

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by caminito, Mar 6, 2007.

1. caminito

caminito Member

hi, i have a question. i tried to download a mp3 file, and it let me downloaded. however, during the downloading process, like 73% of finishing, it always stops and says that "the connection was lost." how could i fix this problem. i use xp professional. thanks i have tried flashget, moxilla downloading, and even intenet explorer save as. it seems like that whenever it reaches 73%, the connection was always lost. please help. thankns

2. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Is this a legal mp3 download? many times it is impossible to upload/download mp3 format (also exe and ini) through certain isp's and from certain sites. It's to stop piracy. Something, or somebody is cutting your link..either that or your drive is full...

3. caminito

caminito Member

well, downloading mp3 is never legitimate. but that is not the question. hihihi anyway, other songs are downloadalbe but sometimes that happens. always 75% done then the "connection was lost" no my drive is not full. any more ideas? it is from direct server. thanks

4. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Oh really ? never heard of iTunes then ?
    Or copyright free music from Afterdawn's MP3 Lizard site ?
    Anyway, since you're obviously doing something illegal, the answer would be : read the forum rules about piracy

5. corn

corn Guest

I would suggest buying it, but if they won't at least read the rules, what would make me think they would buy it?

6. caminito

caminito Member

not helping at all, but since mp3 makes everyone discussing about it. thus, let's change the file that's being downloaded. during my .exe downloading, the connection was lost during 73% even though i tried flashget, intenet explorer save target as and moxilla. any ideas what is going on

7. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Doesn't change the situation, it's still piracy, and no one will help you with that.

8. caminito

caminito Member

fine but thanks for all the replies. i'll figure it out. thanks