1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

downloading games from pc to psp

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by moe12, Mar 25, 2007.

1. moe12

moe12 Guest

i am a member at pspblender n i have a firmware of 3.11 on psp THE WEBSITE DOWNLOADS A ZIP FILE. so i unzip it and they give me a set of instructions but they still dont work. can someone plz help me convert the format of the game such that it cant be read from the momeory stick .!!! thnks

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Why did you waste money on PSP blender? And you can't play anything off of PSP Blender with a PSP 3.11. PSP Blender is a waste.

3. moe12

moe12 Guest

they said all current versions

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

That is bull. All there stuff won't work on 3.11. Seriously cancel your subscription or something. There entire FAQ is garbage. None of the stuff on there will work.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2007
  5. moe12

moe12 Guest

so u have a good idea then?? any good website tht offers this stuff on 3.11 lol

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

No there is nothing that will work on 3.11. As far as downloaded games and homebrew go. Its just a standard PSP until a downgrader comes out for it.

7. ghgfg

ghgfg Member

8. mo_wassel

mo_wassel Guest

yeah plz......since ur account is a waist plz give me the username and password...plz

9. moe12

moe12 Guest

could u send me step by step instructions on how to downgrade psp v2.6 to 1.5 plz thnks