1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloading Games into your Xbox without the use of Cd's

Discussion in 'PS2' started by razer1, Oct 14, 2004.

1. razer1

razer1 Member

Well I have heard and seen this done I have choosen to experiment by actually opening up my xbox and fooling around with the hard drive into my pc. I'm still trying to see how to do this but once I find a way I shall post if someone doesn't already know how to do this.

2. brobear

brobear Guest

razer1
    You need to be on down the board in the console backup section. Your question would be seen by more gamers there. This section is pretty much for DVD movie backups.

3. brobear

brobear Guest

The board is acting funny tonight. Caused a double.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][bold]'brobear'[/bold]

[​IMG]

I was an earth-rim walker, a lurker at the threshold of the abyss. - Grendel -

[bold]Et tu, Brute![/bold][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2004
  4. razer1

razer1 Member

Sorry about that man. I basically hit the "Start new thread" tab and thought it bring up just a whole new topic once I saw where it landed I tried to erase. Any chance you can move it to the gaming section?

5. brobear

brobear Guest

That would take a moderator. I'd say go ahead and post it in the right section and if the mod says anything, just explain this thread was an accidental error. BTW, no need to be sorry, I was just playing "good sam" giving directions.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][bold]'brobear'[/bold]

[​IMG]

I was an earth-rim walker, a lurker at the threshold of the abyss. - Grendel -

[bold]Et tu, Brute![/bold][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2004
  6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

*moved* :)