1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloading ISO off the internet (quick question)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Blink77, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Blink77

Blink77 Member

Hey I was wondering why when I go to download an iso image off the internet of a psx game, it has like 8 of them for me to download. I thought it was supposed to be just one big iso? I finally have 3.03 OE-C and I want to put my psx games on my psp. I tried to burn them using clonecd but I am not sure exactly how to do it. If you can please help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

2. aszbaz

aszbaz Guest

there are 8 files becoz they hav prob been compressed with winrar. extract the first file then u get an iso image, then copy that image into the Games folder on ur PSP. im getting a psp soon. yay!

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

You need to explain your problem in more detail. What kind of files did you get? What was the extention(the .??? in file.???)? If you recieved files like .000 .001 .002 then you open them with WinRAR or WinACE(the lesser). You should have an eboot.pbp if it was a PSX game. To get any effective help though, you really need to better explain your situation.

4. aszbaz

aszbaz Guest

oh... sorry, i have only ever downloaded ps2 and psp games. thats how they all work.