1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloading

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by presh16, Jun 18, 2003.

1. presh16

presh16 Member

I have a 56k Modem. The first time i started Emule it downloadede at 5.0kbits which is fast for a 56k modem. After that when i turned on emule it connected to a user for about 15 seconds then didnt downl,oad anymore after that. What do u recommend my network settings shud be so i can download at reasonable speeds again
    it wud reallhelp me out if someone cud help me!!!!!!!!!

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You're not gonna gt fast speeds on emule. Hell, i have a 1MB a seond connection and i usually get around 1KB sec from Kazaa and its faster. The odd time id get 70KB sec but would drop back down!

3. presh16

presh16 Member

i tried to copy the files from emule temp folder to kazaa shared folder n it wont download .part files. it only downloads .dat files.
    i cud start the download all over again but it wud take me way toooo long !!!!
    i dont think anybody on kazaa has vice city. thats what im downloading. go 400mbs done for the first cd and about 230 for the second cd

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Hey read the rules, dont post about pirated material you are downloading!

Anyways i have always said it, eMule is just not the program for 56k users! the most shared files on eMule are huge for 56k users and some servers dont even allow 56k users!