1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr. DivX ?

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by Bar182, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Bar182

Bar182 Member

Has anyon used this program and is it any good? Im thinking of converting DVDs to AVIs to put on my computer.

Any thoughts :)

2. djcsurf

djcsurf Guest

ive used Dr.Divx for some months and have never had a problem with it yet (tho im sure other users have)
    I rip the DVD using DVD Decrypter then let Dr.Divx do the rest. Its a very simple programme and imo gives decent results.
    There are other programmes which allow you to manipulate the process more if your a bit of a perfectionist but for me personally Dr.Divx is more than sufficient.

3. onestop

onestop Regular member

I like Dr DivX man! It is so easy to use and no need to run too many programs like before. It allows you to capture directly from any video source as well as input video files like Mpeg, DVD vobs, etc. It is meant for both newbie (3 clicks to complete) and advance user (customise video, audio, add filters, etc).

4. onestop

onestop Regular member

Hello, If you are on WinXP and have already patch SP2 than on the latest Dr DivX 1.0.6 is compatible. Unless you follow the guide to disable the DEP (Data Executive Prevention) so that the previous Dr DivX version will than function correctly.