1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dr.Pop - Putting PS1 Games Onto My PSP

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by zacdowen, Apr 7, 2007.

1. zacdowen

zacdowen Member

Hi, I have a psp with a firmware of 3.03oe-c. I have recently put psp games onto my memory stick and found that they work fine. I have been reading that i can also put ps1 games on my psp. I have all of the Crash Bandicoots on original ps1 discs and want to put them on my psp. I found an excellent guide how to do this but unfortunatly when i drag the cd drive into Dr.Pop it reads what the disc is i drag the folder in where i want it to go, set the compression rate and press go. But Dr.Pop does nothing. I just want a step-by-step guide how to get Dr.Pop working from an original ps1 disc.

Thank You
    Zac

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Well first you have to rip the .ISO from the disc in your CD drive, so use UltraISO for this. Then you have to convert the .ISO to an EBOOT.PBP with PSX2PSP. Then use Dr.Pop to make the KEYS.BIN file. Then make a folder of whatever the game is called, put EBOOT.PBP of the game, and the keys.bin file in the folder, and copy it into PSP/GAME.

3. psp310oea

psp310oea Member

Hi i'm new to this emulation stuff i've been trying everything with no luck a week.(psp 1.5 - 3.10 OEa jap1000) i have alot of ps1 i would love to a few in my psp will this step by step work on 3.10 OEa? I will try again and see soon. I will let you know if it did.
    Or any that will???? all i have to find is ultraiso right now to try it.

4. psp310oea

psp310oea Member

no luck tried other emulator and roms under 150 n they worked.