1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Draft Day the movie

Discussion in 'Convert video to another format' started by LynJuly29, Sep 23, 2014.

1. LynJuly29

LynJuly29 Member

Have been trying to copy the movie Draft Day onto disc. Been having issues with Fab 8 and Ideal Copy. Does anyone know how to possibly get it to work?

2. turkey64

turkey64 Member

I did Draft day and I had no problem at all. I would suggest if you are doing a lot of this get one or the other of this software.
    Wonder Share video converter ultimate

I soft video converter ultimate.
    These are the ones I use and I get a good one every time.

3. LynJuly29

LynJuly29 Member

I tried Wonder Share but it kept saying I needed to do editing because it was too big. I am not sure if I did something wrong but I would appreciate any help you can offer in that

4. turkey64

turkey64 Member

If you will notice to the right of that burn screen there is a section where you can see what dvd burner you use and the title of movie In that box you will find where it says standard just hit the drop down menu and you will see a fit to disc. Click on that and you are good to go. Let me know if I can be of more help. you cant miss that box as is the only thing over to the right of the program.

5. turkey64

turkey64 Member

If you will notice to the right of that burn screen there is a section where you can see what dvd burner you use and the title of movie In that box you will find where it says standard just hit the drop down menu and you will see a fit to disc. Click on that and you are good to go. Let me know if I can be of more help. you cant miss that box as is the only thing over to the right of the program.

6. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

1-: User manual for dvdfab
    http://www.dvdfab.cn/manual

2-: Use Quality dvd's not cheap junk check forum for disc quality check topic

3-: Don't pay for software until you've exhausted all avenues to find free alternatives & if you can't find any ask

4-: Compressing a whole dvd from dvd9 to dvd5 requires a lot of compression which in turn compromises the quality of the movie,it would be better to strip the main title & or extras by using dvdshrink,then using re-author option cut intro's & outro's (front credit crap & end credits) also remove any unwanted lang's & subs,then burn to disc,you can use dvdfab to burn however before you do use custom size in dvdfabs settings & change it to 4485,if your using decent discs this won't be an issue

dvdshrink tutorial here listed under
    Copy DVD to DVDR
    http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/

5-:for conversion to other formats if fab has run out of its trial is switch to vidcoder or handbrake

6-: all software above listed is free