1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dragon Ball Z Budakai 3 back up help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Rolly2384, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Rolly2384

Rolly2384 Member

I have swap majic v3.3 and a flip top cover. I tried backing up dragon ball z budakai 3 by using dvd decripter read iso write iso method at 1x speed. dvdr"-"disk tdk brand. I tried booting the game up like my other backups and does not load and stays on a black screen a . Ive looked thru the threads and searched for it thru the sites search engine, but i cannot find anything on it. Can anyone tell me a step by step process to backing this game up. Thank you for your time and your doing all of us a big favor

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

i burned like any other game with decrypter and it works. What program and media did u use?

3. Rolly2384

Rolly2384 Member

I used Dvd Decripter and dvdr'-' disks which are tdk 8x brand. I started the dvd decripter chose read iso then it copied it to the hdd. then i went to iso write and chose the .mds file and checked the verify button. I pressed the burn button as well. This my second time trying to burn and nothing loads. I wanted to know how you made yours and do i need a cd loader or dvd loader? And if i do, how do i burn these files with nero? can you tell me step by step i would really appreciate it. I have cdloader and dvdloader in a rar file after i extract them to a folder how can i burn it to a disk. Assuming cdloader use cdr disk and dvd loader uses dvd disk.

4. dbgt1121

dbgt1121 Guest

burn no faster then 2x it worked for me

5. Rolly2384

Rolly2384 Member

Hey took me like 3 dvdr's but i got it to work! I was using the dvdr-'s but i tried a dvdr+ it looks like my ps2 likes +'s better than -'s...? But thanks for all the help.

6. RobertSB

RobertSB Member

I once happened across a Budakai website....pretty gross stuff!

7. dbgt1121

dbgt1121 Guest

"I once happened across a Budakai website....pretty gross stuff!"

lmao AHAHAHAHA