1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dRD sorry bout posting my question a few times

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by BetaZeta, Jun 1, 2004.

1. BetaZeta

BetaZeta Guest

I’m on the fringe of selling my burner for fear the media produced is (fogging my laser lens on my home stand alone. Just needed to know if others has any experience with this problem.
    I wont post again about it.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Cross posting is strictly forbidden no matter how well intentioned :)

3. brian100

brian100 Guest

I can't answer your question but I can offer you $5 for your burner.

4. BetaZeta

BetaZeta Guest

Come on...
    Its a 4040b LG supermulti...
    Can I at least get $10.00(US Funds) for it.
    That would be like $90 dollars Canadian LOL

5. brian100

brian100 Guest

M8, ive noticed that you have posted this question a few times and that you are worried about knackering your DVDplayer. I say, dont worry, youre being a touch paranoid. I have searched google and can find no instances where a stuttering DVD-r can damage a laser. But if anyone can direct me to an article i would be most inteested in reading it.

I noticed that you used TDK dvd-r and it had a pathetic disclaimer on the packaging, well that sounds dead lame to me, they are almost admitting that their media is shite. Use Ritek "Branded", Ridata or verbs, and if by chance your DVD player stops working in a few years time go get a new one !!

Carry on enjoying backing up your DVD's !!

6. BetaZeta

BetaZeta Guest

Paranoid? Have you been talking to my Shrink Brian100. Yeah gunna get some ritek and toss the junk I’m using. Noticed you posted a lot to my cry for help. Thanx Bro!