1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Game

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by john179, Nov 26, 2004.

1. john179

john179 Active member

Ok guy's just wondering if you could make a game up by adding all the best things out of several games what would it be.Me i'm a mad footy fan and love to play evo 4.But i would love to join evo 4 and fifa 2005 together to make the ultimate footy game.I would take all the game play from evo 4 and join all the official teams and stadiums from fifa 2005.Along with all the management side of fifa to make the ultimate Footy game.If you had the chance what what would be your dream game.

2. snacbite

snacbite Member

Dream game eh??.....well I'd like to see a wrestling game with a roster consisting of wrestlers from the "WWF - New Generation" era of wrestling. So people like Razor Ramone, Diesel, Doink, OLD Undertaker, Bret Hart, etc...with the current graphics/gameplay offered in SvR.

Even though Smackdown VS Raw has Bret and the old Undertaker....they need a game to symbolize the WWE's golden age!

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

hmmm...i want a game like Hitman 2 and Hitman: Contracts, but more Hitman-y than Hitman. Hitman to the 10th degree!

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ john179 : found a cool game demo for you encorporates the sun and fun at the beach and yes it has a beavy of beauties as well.

You may ask what the title is but well it sucks,the game however is a send up of mortal combat, wait for it

called " bikini karate babes "

give me a hoy if you want the link

5. john179

john179 Active member

Hey could be a fun game cyber babes they rock man i always like babes in dead or alive.

6. andmerr

andmerr Guest

7. john179

john179 Active member

Thanks

8. andmerr

andmerr Guest

no probs ,if you like proggies this sites a treat