1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 500C in Cork

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by ian0, Dec 17, 2007.

1. ian0

ian0 Guest

Hi
    What image is best for Chorus cable in Cork and where can I download it? I got a Dreambox 500C the other day and after a lot of messing about I managed to get some channels when I did a scan but when I tried to view any of them there was no picture of sound only the channel info at the bottom of the screen.

2. akyboo

akyboo Member

having the same problem in the cork area myself tried 9 different images and no joy scanned on 6875 which is signal chorus is on and got 22 transponders and 104 services only 2 channels are there. dont know why? have spent my holidays from college at this ill crack it somehow just takes time

3. ian0

ian0 Guest

Hi
    Managed to get my hands on Digitalworldz 2.0. Worked a treat. If anyone needs a copy send me a pm.

iano

4. poppers1

poppers1 Member

Hi i downloaded and flashed dw 2,0 to my dreambox and did a scan and it found all the channels but i dont have a picture yet, Do i need to put other files on to the box as well?
    I have a 500c on cho*us cable in cork

5. akyboo

akyboo Member

wait for about 15 min and they will all come in then give evocam a chance to find the frequency

6. ledgy

ledgy Member

Trying to get a dreambox 500c working in Cork but not getting anywhere. Can anyone forward DW 2.0. It would be greatly appreciated. Thnks.