1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 600c - which files

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by moontan77, Dec 18, 2007.

1. moontan77

moontan77 Member

First time venturing into cable after years of satellite stuff. Anyways i have the dreambox 600c flashed with the latest pli image and have an up to date SoftCam.key with chorus cable keys for my town (as far as i know the softcam works as it works for me on my dvb-c pc card......... or maybe its the nagrakey.txt thats unscrambled the channels on my pc)

Anyways what else do i need apart the softcam.key? I've uploaded all the roms i already had on my dreambox 7000s and have tried all the emu's i can download through the image like evocamd and mgcamd. But still get a black screen :(

Anyone know what i might be doing wrong?

2. kirit1

kirit1 Member

were u ever able to get sky on your DB without a sky subscription, ive been trying unsuccessfully

3. reduct101

reduct101 Member

I'm searching for a good image for the Dublin area on n*l.
    I'm trying Gemini 4.1, which I just flashed last night. Looking now for the right cams and having no luck - I'm beginning to wonder if I'll have this box ready in time for Christmas! ;-)

I have the pli-helenite and pli-iolite images too, I just heard that the gemini is better for Ireland, but I'm open to all suggestions.

Is there anyone who knows where to get the right cams for Dublin cable? I'm tearing my hair out at present!!!

4. kirit1

kirit1 Member

i can get cams for the dreambox 500c