1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreambox 800hdpvr

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by Hubabubas, Aug 19, 2011.

1. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

shofluk if your sim is 2.01 then you should be able to load bootloader 82 and dream elite image.this is done in the exact same way as above. get to the *stop* screen, enter ip on pc. On this screen you should see the option to flash firmware. flash the image first (do not reboot the system after this flash) then flash the bootloader. now reboot the dreambox and all should be good.

if your sim is not 2.01 then you will get an error message on the screen when you reboot the dreambox 'no ca found'. if you get this error you need a null modem cable to reflash the dreambox. you will then need the ss69 bootloader and ss69 image. flash the image first using 'dreamup 1.3.3.6'. i have supplied links for all these files which i have uploaded to rapidshare for you

https://rapidshare.com/files/913061955/DreamboxUK_v1.1_DM800.nfi
    https://rapidshare.com/files/4128335479/sim201-ssl82.nfi
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3998550332/DreamEliteBH_DM800_124_SSL69_TSv2.nfi
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3208385964/secondstage-dm800-69.nfi
    https://rapidshare.com/files/3208535971/DreamUP_1_3_3_6.exe

So file 1 is based on dream elite and is developed by www.dreamboxuk.com. File 2 is the bootloader for this image.
    File 3 is a dream elite image for a machine with bootloader69. I've used this image and it works very well. File 4 is the bootloader program.

I would really like you to confirm how you know your machine is sim 2.01. Your can open up the dm800, just 4 screws, and take the sim out and check it (it looks the exact same as he sim card out of a mobile phone). I you are really not sure i advise simply loading file3 and rebooting your machine. If you are certain that it is sim 2.01 well try file 2 followed by file 1 then reboot.

If you get 'no ca found' you will need a null modem cable. hope you have one handy

2. piopat

piopat Active member

your wellcome mate

3. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

dammit i wanted those beers :)

4. piopat

piopat Active member

how are you fintann mate i only wish i could share them with you mate ,but dont worry ill enjoy drinking your beer for you ha ha . talk soon.

5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

6. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

hi finn i took your advice and opened my box up i had to remove the tuner to get the sim out but i can now confirm it is a dream 2.01 if i reflash with the dream elite file you suggested will my c/line still work sorry to be a pain but im new to these boxes i always had a eurovox in the past can i download these files from somwhere else rather than rapid share i registered with them but they wont let me download the files to my pc

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
  7. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

ok, to access your cline you download flashfxp and go to /var/etc and open file cccam.cfg. copy the cline in her to a file on your pc ( you will need to copy this back into cccam.cfg after you do the reflash). what error are you getting on rapidshare. i can download these files with no issue

8. Hubabuba

Hubabuba Regular member

ok guys i giveup, there's one in the audience for everybody.

9. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

that rapid share is just complicated it lets me download them to what they call a user account but i cant download them to my pc or a flash drive about the c/line can i still use dcc with this image

10. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

shoft, I've just tried the first link fint gave you, no problems, just click the green download button, middle option m8.

11. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

ive tried that luke when i click the green download a box comes up saying free download or pro i click free download then nothing happens tried several times im trying off my laptop running vista will try on the desktop which is xp

12. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

ive tried that when i click the green download a box comes up saying free download or activate rapidpro when i click free download nothing happens do you have to purchase the rapid pro

13. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

you shouldn't have to purchase anything, I haven't even got an account and just tried the 2nd link with no probs.

14. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

dont know then i give up will try on a different forum thanks

15. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

very strange that lukeian and myself can easily download but you can't. it must be a setting on your pc, be it firewall or whatever. can't help with this you have to sort yourself

16. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

ive now managed to download them files you gave me links to thanks fin i had to update my browser to explorer 9 just one question are these files clone safe as even though im not sure i think i was sold a clone off ebay

17. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

they are for clones. one set of files is for bootloader 69 clone, the other is for bootloader 82 clone

18. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

thanks in your instructions first you say load the flash then the bootloader but after you listed the files you then wrote load the bootloader then the flash can you please just verify which way round i should load them please

19. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

image first, bootloader second

20. shoftuk

shoftuk Member

ok hanks for that fin