1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreamcast help Please...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by CIN312, Mar 14, 2005.

1. CIN312

CIN312 Member

Hi,
    I couldn't find a dreamcast forum so i guess if anyone replies i'll be very glad. I have an old dreamcast and lots of games, which are getting damaged and i would like to back them up. I have bought different programs which i'm still holding on to they are (alcohol 120%, disc juggler, and game cloner) and i have tried to back them up but i'm not sure if im doing something wrong (well i am because the games don't work). I'm sort of computer illiterate with software adn i was wondering if someone would be so kind to tell me step by step procedure on how to back up my games. I have researched this for months and gotten no where, i know the format is different but i have read that you need cables and this and that... is there a way to just back up a game using just a software without having to go through getting a cable that hooks to my dreamcast and computer.... Please someone help...

Email CIN3120@hotmail.com

Thank you very much

2. KainX

KainX Guest

3. KainX

KainX Guest

register an account first but you should be able to find a lot of help and games for dreamcast there

4. KainX

KainX Guest

normal dreamcast games cannot be backed up using a normal cdrom drive because the dreamcast games were gd roms remember and the clusters on the cd were literally packed but if your backing up backups of games use alcohol 120 to do it