1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams......

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by clownz325, Dec 22, 2004.

1. clownz325

clownz325 Member

I have a good idea, why dont we post our wackiest dreams? Anyone one have a good one to contribute?
    Try to keep the bad ones out, but if some one has had a weird one latly POST HERE!!

Just an idea...

2. Willmatic

Willmatic Guest

Dude, I could write about weird dreams for days. One that I can remember was of me and my sister having a fight when I was a kid and I slammed her head on the bathroom sink in our house and her head shattered. Underneath though, she had a robotic head with a single red "eye" in the middle. I remember being scared of what my mom would do when she got home and I tried to glue the pieces of her head back together but I woke up before I was done.

3. clownz325

clownz325 Member

wow at least u woke up so u wouldnt get in trouble lol

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

me, getting hit by a shotgun blast in stomach/chest area & everything gone white than waking up

5. colw

colw Active member

World peace and all media companies/organisations agreeing on a single universal media format for DVD's computers etc.

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I went to bed at like 11:30 the other night, fell asleep right away. I had a really long dream that took place over the course of about a week. When I woke up it was 11:40. Pretty crazy huh? Maybe that's kinda like when your life flashes before your eyes right before you die (we all have experienced this, right?)

7. Divinus

Divinus Guest

I think my weirdest dream was a nightmare. I was little and that movie, "Maximum Overdrive" had come out on video. My mom and dad rented it and we watched it. Man, I went to bed and dreamt I was getting chased by mean ass 18 wheelers. That fusking movie scarred me for life. I was scared of those damn things until I was at least 15.

8. FartDude

FartDude Guest

Hmmm . my dream would havta be were metallica recalled all copies of st.anger and reinstated jason newstand. Sounds like a good dream huh?