1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drive Letter Access and InCD 4

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Jenap, Oct 23, 2004.

1. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hi Ed,

I've not seen this issue reported by anyone on any of the other Forums I maintain. I've also checked with our Tech Support team in the US and in Germany and they have not heard of anyone reporting issues with this exact combination of Norton AntiVirus and ZoneAlarm. I've also checked our Bug Tracking Database to see if there has ever been such an entry and also found nothing.

We are still trying to duplicate this issue, but so far we are unsuccesful. I'm thinking that there must be a third catalyst that we are unaware of.

What software programs do you have on your system? If you do not wish to list them here, you can send me an email at techsupprot4@nero.com

Regards

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

2. EJN

EJN Member

Thanks again Craig.

I've sent the Nero log file your way.

Ed

3. EJN

EJN Member

Hi Craig,

Email was bounced back

Solution:
    Attempt to resend, or contact the recipient by alternate means to let
    them know about the issue.

Recipient: <techsupprot4@nero.com>
    Reason: User does not exist

4. EJN

EJN Member

I think I saw the problem and resent the info.

Thanks again.

Ed

5. zeron

zeron Guest

i have downloaded incd and when i install it it asking for serial number, why is this when i want to try it, i downloaded nero trial with no problems, please reply to idiotboy@bt_internet.com
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2004
  6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Zeron,

Posting Emails is against forum rules, please go back to the "edit" icon at the top right of your post and edit it out -

Well there is good and better news -

First there are a few proggys that don't download in the trial version - One it seems is InCD. The better news, InCD is a packet writing app that, like all other packet apps cause some "havoc" with other DVD backup proggys. We who have been around for a while and have learned, "the hard way," now council others that when downloading Nero' Ultra Edition Suite they shouldn't download InCD OR if they have downloaded it to do a "Clean" uninstall of Nero (a bit of a lengthy process), then reinstall all but InCD. So, you have saved yourself a bit of trouble there :)

At this point I do have to tell you that, even without InCD, Nero is number # 1. for a (pay/for) download program value. There is nothing else anywhere that gives you so much for your money. With more than 15 separate proggys - even if you only use 3 or 4 of them you'll have still saved money and gotten a better product than anything else anywhere else. In Nero's trial version you still receive 13 proggys and, in the 30-day time period you have to try them, you'll be hard-pressed to get to them all.

Enjoy my friend, enjoy,

Pete

PS Don't forget to edit out your email before a Mod comes by and changes to something that'll look funny on your post. No one needs that kind of hassle -

Last edited: Dec 12, 2004
  7. zeron

zeron Guest

can someone please respond to my question re incd password

8. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

I've answered you zeron [shame you didn't see fit to read the forum rules at any given time].

9. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

zeron,

I answered you too, You don't like the way I write ?

I'll try it in simple language, You don't need a password because you won't get InCD in the trial version -

AND we're not going to keep repeating our answers because you're too lazy to read what we've written -