1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driver 3??? Is It My Media

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by 2kwic, Aug 19, 2004.

1. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

I don't know where to get Ritek media i can't find it in the stores i went to Fry's electronics and office depot i used Fujifilm and a pioneer dvd-r stil don't work It starts up then when i start the game it just load for a longtime it wont work im going to try to burn it on a maxell dvd-r i use swap magic and slide card on a v10 ps2 can anybody help? O yeah Whats the Next Best Media to Ritek

2. dpdblues

dpdblues Member

I have used TDK for Madden 05, I was having the same problem with the long loads before I switched to TDK.

3. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

Directed to: "2kwic" Ritek aren't available in stores. They're available online. If you live in the US, which I think u do by mentioning Fry's, then they shouldn't be a problem to get. If you live in UK or Canada, it's harder. Anyways, Maxell are amazing. I have aroun 40 backed up games, and all work perfect. As for fujifilm & pioneer...well I don't know. And the next best media next to Ritek are Verbatim, TDK, and for me Maxell. NEVER go with Memorex. Also, what brand & type is your burner, and what software are you using to back up your games?
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]V7 PS2
    SwapMagic w/ Slide Card
    HP DVD Writer 420i
    Maxell DVD-R
    DVD Decrypter, Nero, DVD Shrink, Alcohol 120%[/small]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  4. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

well i have a pionner 4x dvd-r burner and i use dvd decrypter all my other games work fine it just this one

5. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

Well personally, I had problems with pioneer burners, but if you say that ur o ther games work fin then....
    Decrypter is good. So it must be ur media. Go with what I suggested b4

6. 2kwic

2kwic Guest

Yeah i did it my maxell worked perfect im going to keep using them

7. Xman2004

Xman2004 Regular member

thas good...i always use maxell...never had any problems...stick with them, and you'll never go back...trust me

8. Jerman

Jerman Member

I've never failed once with Fujifilm.