1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drivers for WinXp, Winme, Win98se *****Look Here******

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by mossyy, Mar 28, 2005.

1. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

as i have seen the number of people r looking for Drivers for thier phones, so am posting this thread to make it easy to anyone, anyway these drivers have been tested and they r working 99.99% for Vxxx or Cxxx....

and here is the link
    http://161.184.158.71:6996/mossyy/

a special thnx to LiNx88 for hosting this Driver....

Good Luck!!

2. headgeek

headgeek Member

I get an empty page here.

3. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

check it now and u will find it...

4. jay919

jay919 Guest

Mossyy u r unbelieveible im tryn to be like you mayne.

5. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

jay919

HaHa :D

one day u will be, coz i was a newbie and as u c....

thnx anyway

6. marjanac

marjanac Guest

If anybody can help me send me eMail: [removed]
    I have USB cable but i can not connect phone with pc. How to do that. I try with almoust everything and it doesnt work. Please somebody.

Thnk you

P.S. very much

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2006
  7. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

first of all if u read the rules u will know NO EMAILS to be posted, anyway tell me what kind of OS do u have??? and have u tried to install the drivers for ur fone???

8. marjanac

marjanac Guest

Ok.
    I do not understand you. What drivers to instal for ur phone. And what is OS. If you have that on your pc, please send me.
    Thank you again.

9. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

10. marjanac

marjanac Guest

I have motorola c385 and that is trivers for v220. My OS is XP. I dont have SP1 or 2. I just want to put some files into phone from my PC. When I put USB into the phone and pc, in my right down corner you can see "new hardware have been found" and I dont know what to do else. I tryed to instal almous everything. I donnt have new window where I can came in and copy files from pc to phone.
    THANKS

11. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

these drivers for all motorola phones not just for V220.....

12. shazmc1

shazmc1 Member

hi please can u help i downloaded the drivers from ur link i go into the folder that says 2k-xp but its just a file that says DPUSBNT setup info but when i right click and go to install nothing happens .
    i have installed phone tools i have 2 motorola phones v300 and v635 but phone tools doesnt recognise any of them it just keeps saying no modem installed yet i have installed the modem for v300 and it is in device manager who says its working right but im completely stumped.when i connect the v300 using the data cable i get sounds or a message that windows does not recognise the device (im using win xp by the way and i dont have sp2 installed.)yet when i plug in the v635 it comes up as a removable storage device which i can cope with because i only want to send things to it and i can do that but the with the v300 nothing sometimes i get nothing at all when i plug it in other times i get the message about windows not recognising it.ive tried uninstalling reinstalling shutting down phone shutting down pc yet still i cannot get this to work.please help as im due to throw pc and phone out the window im so frustrated with it all.

13. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

have u try it on a different computer????

14. shazmc1

shazmc1 Member

hi mossyy.i havent tried it on another computer as this is the only 1 i have. i have tried phoning motorola but didnt get much help there the girl just kept telling me to try things ive already tried then she said she couldnt help me but she would get a senior member of staff to call me back with help but that was 2 days ago and im still waiting for the call.ive went back to the start again but still the same things happening im wondering if it could maybe be a faulty cable although it is brand new and came with the phone.i just cannot understand it as my sons samsung d500 software and phone installed very easily 1st time.any help would be appreciated.thanx

15. marjanac

marjanac Guest

Hi. Me again.
    I installed drivers and I tryedto use PK2man to connect pc and phone, but when I try to click on button "PC>>>PHONE", it says that phone is not connected. Could anyone help.
    I am sorry SHAZMC1 but I can not help you. I hope so that anyone could help us.

16. motopimp

motopimp Guest

Hey mossyy im very fond of how you knwo all this stuff. Im trying to dowload a drivewr or something for my motorola v180 .. I want to downlaod music and wall paper on my phone can you give me a link to a site that wil install this for me for free. Thanx

17. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

18. shazmc1

shazmc1 Member

hi again mossyy
    i got it working .eventually got another call from motorola turns out it was because i was plugging the usb into a port on the front of computer.all i had to do was plug it in the back and it went 1st time no bother.something to do with the back ports connect straight into the motherboard and the front 1s are only connected to a wire on motherboard thus giving you a weaker signal.
    thanx for ur help and i hope this might others.

19. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

thnx for the point ;)

20. regor

regor Regular member

even the v505 and v551? I downloaded your drivers and XP SP2 still doesn't recognize. What to do now?

When I first plugged the v505 XP says it as a motorola device but then, after not being able to locate a driver, defines it as an unknown device.