1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drivers for WinXp, Winme, Win98se *****Look Here******

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by mossyy, Mar 28, 2005.

1. XweAponX

XweAponX Member

I got Two Cingular Motos, a V-180 and a V-220

I used the V-220 for about a year until the camera blew out: Maybe it is still good? Who knows, the software for Motos get all fooked up.

I have 2 64 Kbit Sims. BTW... Once I get my info outta here, these are for sale cheep. I just got a Sprint Treo 650.

AT&T has taken over: 1) SBC/YAHOO DSL 2) Pacific Bell/SBC (Land Lines) and 3) Cingular.

When you dial "0" you get the SAME, FOOKED AT&T Operators who are Fooking RUDE. Remember when you dialed 0 and the operator would conect you to who you wanted if you had trouble? Well FORGET it with ATT ops. They SUCK. Anyway, this preped my desicion go go with Sprint, so if anyone needs a couple of extra phones for cheep, these are for you. But let me try to "Unlock" it foist.

At one time, I connected some software I downloaded to both of my Motos, and I was able to move things back and forth between my compukers and my phones, Anyone got a WORKING link to that program, what was it called? MPT? MP-Something. Mobile Phone Tools? HELLP! I need the MPT!

2. XweAponX

XweAponX Member

Ok, I just noticed a locked thread that seems to deal with the issue of the Mobile Phone Tools... And several links that could have helped me out have vanished. Labelled "Warez" or something. The company that made the software used to offer it for free, or, if not them, maybne I got it from Cingular. At one point, the files were freely available on the net. I don't see how posting a link to that older version can be labelled "Wares" seeing as it is Public Domain.

I do not need the newest version of MPT, I forget what version I had, but I got it from the BVwhatchamacallit site for free as a trial, I do not need it permanent, just long enough to dump my address book from my Sim. Is there any way to dump the Sim without installing that crummy software?

It seems that several people got Banned from here cos of that dumb software... Anyone got a version I could like, BUY for like 10 bucks or something? Like I said I don't need the newest one.

If I find the version I had downloaded previously, I won't need to do that though.

There are a lot of people posting how to do this and that phone related thing. Well all I need to do is copy my address book into my PC so I can move it into my Treo. I paid a certain amount of money for my phones so I think that Cingular should have kicked down with the software- I mean, why did they make these things with a USB port?

**Update** **Update**

I used the drivers someone had listed, and I actually FOUND the newest version of the MPT program... But I actually do need the earlier version... Does anyone have that?

I remember I went through all this about a year ago: I ended up having to install the earlierst version of MPT I could find: And then I had to apply a certain update. It detected my phone right from a list of phones and then when the MPT came up, it was "My" phone. Had all my numbers, everything.

So, I don't know if I actually need to "unlock" this heap, I just need those first two versions of the program. I'll keep looking in my archive DVD's.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2006
  3. davideg

davideg Member

I just downloaded the drivers for the Motorola V300 and they work great on windows XP.

BUT, does anyone know how I can hook up a fax machine to use this phone through my computer to send faxes from my the V300 phone.
    I don't have a land line/home phone.
    I have a 4in1 HP printer with fax capability. It does have USB Capability also.
    Thanks.

4. ouihjkhjg

ouihjkhjg Guest

5. baCARdi74

baCARdi74 Member

hello all,

can someone shed some light on where i can find & download the drivers for the Motorola V323i.

All i want is to put an MP3 as a ringtone

Thanks in advance

6. Chaos2401

Chaos2401 Member

I need to change the PRL code in my V325i and can't find anything supporting that model. Anyone know their way around this phone?

7. howmelan

howmelan Member

i tried the link but it sends me to a blank page

8. anl

anl Member

Hi.

The flip-top broke off my V186 and now I can't access my phone book. I 'm trying to connect the phone to the PC but I'm having difficulty. Can anyone help.

Thanks.

9. katilynn

katilynn Member

I'll be honest. I joined this site, 2 seconds ago when i seen this thread. You seemed to know what the hell you were talking about. I can't access that website right now. It says that it can not be found.
    Im not even sure if that will fix my problem.

I've connected my phone to the computer before, i know its a windows 2000 or higher, but it doesnt have xp as far as i know.

anyway.

Before when i would plug my phone into the computer, it automatically recognised it as being there, and made a temp. driver for the phone. But now, when i plug the phone in it cant find a driver, and no matter what i try to do, the driver will not download properly.

I have no idea how to download a driver because i didnt have to do it manually before. Im not really sure if the problem is with my computer or with my phone. Im thinking that i may have fucked up the settings on my phone, but i dont know what it should be set to and im scared that i will fusk it up majorly if i start changing things that i dont understand.
    My phone is a Motorola V635 and i have a had it since December. Im only startinf to have problems with it now, except for the fact it is really confusing to use.

Will you be able to help me out?

Thanks soo much, Katilynn.

10. fletch81

fletch81 Member

Last edited: Oct 22, 2007
  11. fletch81

fletch81 Member

delete post please edit link wasn't working

Last edited: Jun 1, 2007
  12. pjsagnia

pjsagnia Member

Hi mosley...i know its a while since this thread, but i can't find the drivers for motorola c385 anyway, can you please help me, even if you email it to me at pjsagnia@yahoo.com

13. boop1978

boop1978 Member

Ok I installed the drivers from Motodev, but now when I plug my phone into the computer via USB all it does is charge my phone....as a matter of fact turns my battery red. But I don't know how to get files to my phone or vice versa....anyone have any suggestions? My phone is a Motorola v323i and I am running Windows XP on comp.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2007
  14. fletch81

fletch81 Member

well depends on what you are trying to do...

15. engage16

engage16 Regular member