1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dropped psp no power

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by nataskps, Mar 28, 2007.

1. nataskps

nataskps Member

Hello- I've dropped my psp and i think it landed directly on the upper left corner as the case was parted and the clear button slightly ajar i have since stripped most screws and then resorted to pretty much trying to rip the case apart, my question is after doing all this is it fixable? do i need a part? if so witch one? i found a sight that has case's and parts for sale,i want to keep the motherboard as it's a older 2.something and i heard these are better than the new ones and the buttons and stuff should still work but as to the power problem an exact name of the part would be great as i'm ordering it off the net and have no elec. knowledge but i understand that these things are pretty easy to fix. thank you for your time

2. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

All the kings horses and all the kings men....

Wow, what a mess. If I was you I'd just keep my eye open for a cheap broken one on ebay or something. less you find the money to buy another one.

Good luck.

3. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

Do a walmart trick=buy one at walmart and return it with the broken one....its better to do it at best buy cuz they dont check as thoroughly....thats where I did mine...