1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS and Nero only make one dvd

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by 92fxr, Feb 15, 2007.

1. 92fxr

92fxr Member

Hi,
    I am new to this and have a very basic question that I could not seem to find in searching. I have Nero that interfaces with my Dvdshrink. When I finish shrinking it then goes right into Nero and makes a wonderfull backup. The problem is to make another backup I seem to need to reshrink all over again. I know I am doing something wrong but what?

Thanks in advance for any help

Tom

2. Juhnny

Juhnny Member

No need to reshrink again. If you have a dvd drive and a dvd burner, just use nero to do a direct copy of the burned dvd. This should only take you about 10 1/2 minutes. If you don't have both it will take you about 19 minutes. You will have to create an image on your HD first to burn. I know what your thinking...we all thought it once we found this out. Good luck and happy burning.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Instead of select Nero for backing up under Shrink just choose "Back up as ISO" then remember where you saved your ISO. You can then burn as many copies as you want with Nero. Oh once you are done making all your copies go ahead and delete the image (ISO) from your hard drive or you will find your HD filling up quick. :)

4. 92fxr

92fxr Member

Thanks guys.....I knew there was a better way...

Tom