1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS games on a Supercard GBA flashcart

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by danielb, Jan 8, 2007.

1. danielb

danielb Member

I recently purchased a GBA flashcart from Thailand hoping to be able to use DS roms on it, however the guy I bought it off failed to tell me that I either needed a Passcard or flash my DS in order to play DS roms. I would prefer not to order a passcard over the internet and Flashing the DS seems too complicated. Is there any other options available that will allow me to play DS roms on the flashcart i have?

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

3. sabella68

sabella68 Member

I went to this place and bout 2 passcard 3's for my kids DS's and then ended up flashing one anyway. I got them cheap from mudkiller..I think it was about $16.00 each.

http://scdev.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

4. danielb

danielb Member

Well I ended up buying a SuperKey off the internet for $22AU. It works fine and is really simple to use. For anyone wondering what what brand to buy for playing DS an GBA backups, I would definitely recommomend the Supercard Mini SD and the SuperKey. DS and GBA games work just as if you were playing then from a real cartridge, sleep mode is supported and saving is simple.

PS. I dont't know why everyone on this site makes such a big deal about how much better the M3 is.

5. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

glad to hear you got everything running. and yeah... a lot of fan boys. i went with them since it would seem to recieve the most support. i'm lazy.

6. omexus

omexus Member

@danielb i got 2 supercards another one coming for my dslite and the M3 & superkey and i think the supercards are great but my supercard sd just doesnt boot anymore so im one short and as for the M3 it is alot better and more compatible than supercard, as diddy kong doesnt work on my supercards yet but the M3 it does. ;)