1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ds organizer internet help

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by wiigame, Feb 12, 2008.

1. wiigame

wiigame Regular member

I was wondering if someone could please tell me how to connect to the internet using the latest version of DS Organizer. When I try to connect, it says associating, but never connects. My wifi works when I play online games, so I don't think it is my router. Please tell me how to set this up on DS Organizer. =]

THANK YOU

2. NDarkness

NDarkness Regular member

You lost buddy?

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Lost thread moved :)

4. juniR

juniR Guest

Never had any problems with DS Organise connecting to the net. Never had to adjust anything. If you wifi connection is set up correctly then it should just work :?

If it's the IRC client that you are having problems with then make sure the configs are set up properly. Make sure your nick, altnick & server are correct in the config.ini and make sure autoconnect=true. Also make sure the autoperform.txt has the right info i.e. any nick, password and channel you want to join on connection. This advice assumes you understand enough about IRC and use a PC client in which case all the relevant info (servers, channels, nicks, passwords, performs etc.) will be there, so you refer to those.

The web browser and homebrew database should work without any messing about really.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2008
  5. wiigame

wiigame Regular member

ok thanx. Ill check all of those things =]