1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS TT and MicroSD Premier problem...

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Fakamaz, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Fakamaz

Fakamaz Member

Hi All,
    I bought myself DSTT and Sundisk MicroSD Premier 1GB recently.
    When I just inserted TT into DS - I saw a "No card" mgs.
    I have inserted a card - DS told me "Menu?" with no particular buttons to press, YES/NO or anything...
    So I decided to use a USD reader which was in the TT package in order to format MicroSD (or at least try to see it on my PC), WIN XP told me that a card reader was found, but failed to show actual card sending me an error msg.
    Ok, I tried to use card reader which was in the MicroSD package - this showed an actual remote drive yet failed to enter it...
    So finally - I have a TT flash, and card but somehow unable to use them, and I really not sure if this is a card of TT problem.

Help! How can I use a card? Is it possible to format it somehow (normal way, e.g. format F: - failed...)? What should I see upon TT loading? I suppose it should a menu of some kind, yet it is nothing...
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

2. Fakamaz

Fakamaz Member

I managed to solve the issue by using universal USB reader. It looks like that USD reader in the TT package was dead.
    So in case someone else have this problem - just go and buy yourself a new reader! 8)